Interpreting and translation services for the public sector & government pay a major role in the UK and help to ensure equal opportunities and diversity for all minorities.Qualified translators of our UK translation company are working on public sector translations on a daily basis and delivering thousands of words every day. Therefore, we have sound experience in managing various multilingual translation projects for very tight deadlines and always deliver translated documents of high quality, supreme accuracy and on time.
Since 2009 we have been providing professional translation and interpreting services to local authorities, councils, schools, universities, hospitals & NHS, social services, courts, police forces, probation services, courts, housing associations, Job Centres, Citizen Advice Bureaus and many more.
“Not only meeting, but exceeding our customers’ expectations”
Language Services we can offer your organisation:
- Fast response and 24/7 service adapted to your needs
- Native and experienced linguists
- Over 120 languages
- Discounts on regular or large orders
- Translators based in the UK or abroad
- Excellent customer service
- 100% Security and confidentiality
- Interpreters in your local area
- A Dedicated Project Manager to answer all your questions
- Written translation service by human translators
- High quality assurance system
- Interpreting Service and Transcription Service
- Document formatting service in any language (DTP)
Examples of the documents we translate for the public sector & government (including Legal Aid Agency rates) on a regular basis:
Our UK translation company regularly provides professional translation services for the public sector & government organisations. We also work in line with the interpreting and translation rates for Legal Aid Agency, so contact us now to get a free no obligation quote or discuss your requirements by contacting us by phone on 02920 711285.If you represent a local authority or any other organisation, call us today on 02920 711285 (UK) or +44 2920 711285 (international) and we will answer your questions.
Fast and Efficient
Olga ISKRA // (Uzbek/Russian-English translation)
Amazing multilingual team
Elena Rosa Brunet // Managing Director, Migra & Co
Monika Jablecka // Managing Director, Migraco, UK
Katalin // (Certified Translation from Romanian into English)
Lavinia GOTOVAN // (Romanian and French translation into English)
- Academic transcript translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Audio transcription service
- Birth certificate translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Cassette transcription service
- Child care assessment report translation
- CVs, resume translation
- Death certificate translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Diploma translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Divorce decree translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Divorce petition translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Flyers, posters translation
- Healthcare leaflet, brochure translation
- Indictment translation translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Information on benefit system translation
- Letters to patients translation
- Letters to tenants translation
- Marriage certificate (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Medical records (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Patient Questionnaire translation
- Police interview transcription and translation service
- Probation services letter translation
- School letters to parents translation
- School report translation
- Social services report translation
- Tenancy agreement translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
- Video transcription and translation service
- Warning letter translation
- Witness statement translation (certified translation)
- Other document translation (certified translation or notarised translation)
Our Public Service InterpretersAll our public service interpreters undergo the stringiest selection process and the majority of them have not only a degree in translation/interpreting, but also a second degree specialising in law, healthcare, medicine etc. Therefore, our specialist interpreters show clear understanding of the context and implications and before even starting the interpreting will already know the subject related terminology. Many of our interpreters have undertaken a Criminal Records Bureau check (CRB), are members of the National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI) and therefore are subject to a Code of Professional Conduct.
For more information on interpreting services please visit our Interpreting services page
How to order translation services for the public sector & government with our UK translation company?
E-mail the documents for translation to firstname.lastname@example.org for review by our Project Management team. We understand the documents might be sensitive, so we will send you our signed Confidentiality Agreement.
To proceed with the translation service for the public sector, confirm the translation or interpreting services quote by e-mail. Private customers are requested to make the payment in advance. We accept all major credit and debit cards, UK cheque and bank transfer.
Your documents will be accurately translated, checked, certified or notarised (if required) and returned to you by email and/or post by the agreed time. If you ordered interpreting services, our instructed interpreter will attend as requested.